• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Our tax dollars at work - losing.

Not your tax dollars.. I don't live on that....LEFT...coast

original.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Not your tax dollars.. I don't live on that....LEFT...coast

original.gif
I do pay taxes. And taxes go for salaries. And your contribution to my well being is bad animated gifs. So get back to fixing the broken IT system and the broken people who abuse our generosity.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I do pay taxes. And taxes go for salaries. And your contribution to my well being is bad animated gifs. So get back to fixing the broken IT system and the broken people who abuse our generosity.

You taxes on the....eeeewwww....left coast....do not pay my salary on the ALMIGHTY right coast......and listen retired person......as soon as you STOP squandering my hard earned cash, which I DO pay into, to lay around on permanent vacation.... I MIGHT do something different...but lazy layabout retired persons living off the back of the working man have no justification to complain......

giphy.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You taxes on the....eeeewwww....left coast....do not pay my salary on the ALMIGHTY right coast......and listen retired person......as soon as you STOP squandering my hard earned cash, which I DO pay into, to lay around on permanent vacation.... you have no justification to complain......

giphy.gif
I have no justification to complain? "I didn't get where I am today by sounding like a cheese."

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
But if that is not enough for you to give up, watch this and then give up. (The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin is well worth the time watching.)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That, by the way,,,,makes no sense....and is very much deserved of losing
The thought of complain reminded me of the "Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin" which reminded me of C. J. which reminded me of his "I did not get where I am today..." repeated phrase which led to my win. So it made perfectly winning sense to those with eyes to read.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Properly advertised, that shirt might fetch a pretty penny on ebay.
I win by knowing this.
Hmmmmm.....it'd be weird, but, yeah, and it's money. Easy at that. I suppose I could also sell my panties. Weird, very weird, but, it's money. If guys are dumb enough to pay for it, I suppose I could be a semi willing and highly wierded out seller.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Hmmmmm.....it'd be weird, but, yeah, and it's money. Easy at that. I suppose I could also sell my panties. Weird, very weird, but, it's money. If guys are dumb enough to pay for it, I suppose I could be a semi willing and highly wierded out seller.
Some guys have a thing about used panties. Not me but I've heard of such people.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Who are we to judge the taste of others, eh.