• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Cowtail (my rabbit) is jumping around his cage, mad at me cause i wont let him out to run. I told him he can run after i win this thread. Who can resist a cute little boony bun bun!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Cowtail (my rabbit) is jumping around his cage, mad at me cause i wont let him out to run. I told him he can run after i win this thread. Who can resist a cute little boony bun bun!
Are you trying to distract me with a cute bunny? It won't work. I don't think.

Do they like people manhandling them or are they always trying to get away?

Oh, and I WIN!!!

He runs away from the kids cause they grab him and try treat him like a stuffed animal. But he's my pal. He sits on my shoulder while i read or he likes to chase me around the dinner table. Seriously, you have to give them their space and they will feel closer to you.

I would let him run free all the time but we have 3 cats too and they are becoming old ********. One of them scratched my boys eye one day and he almost went to another home.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I would let him run free all the time but we have 3 cats too and they are becoming old ********. One of them scratched my boys eye one day and he almost went to another home.
Yikes!! Maybe three is too many?

Time for bed. Enjoy the rest of your night. Sweet dreams.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But you didn't finish it!
DSCF2398.JPG

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Majikthise distracted me with that cute bunny, the scoundrel!

Sorry, I win. It was mine and y'all took it away from me. Now, SCRAM!!!!