• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You turned college into a career?
I dropped out of one PhD program after the qualifying exams and went into another PhD program winding up with two master's degrees. Some people's careers last a shorter period of time compared to how long I was in various schools.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I dropped out of one PhD program after the qualifying exams and went into another PhD program winding up with two master's degrees. Some people's careers last a shorter period of time compared to how long I was in various schools.
Good to know you weren't a chronic flunker living off Mommy and Daddy. I did my 4 year degree in 3 years by overloading. I thought school was a real waste of time, so got out as fast as possible.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Good to know you weren't a chronic flunker living off Mommy and Daddy. I did my 4 year degree in 3 years by overloading. I thought school was a real waste of time, so got out as fast as possible.
Part of that time I was a TA, teaching assistant, and paid by the college to do grunt work such as monitoring tests. And part of the time my wife was earning some money so you should also accuse me of sponging off of her. And of course, you lose

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Part of that time I was a TA, teaching assistant, and paid by the college to do grunt work such as monitoring tests. And part of the time my wife was earning some money so you should also accuse me of sponging off of her. And of course, you lose
I knew it ... you sponge you ... I borrowed money and was the caretaker of an apartment building for free rent. My wife was pregnant, and I'd come home from school, hold the baby on my chest, and we'd both fall asleep.