• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
winning without humbuggery, and without giving a single ding dang about a post count.....but I am in a mood to being annoying because my knee hurts.....so I win......DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Burma Shave win

dd28f547251fb5f83ca17940d0693242--sign-boards-roadside-attractions.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It's Russia for you

I ain't no commie.......that's for @Revoltingest...he's an un-merican commie...he doesn't decorate for Christmas and he pushes FESTIVUS on everyone....that ain't MERICAN!!!!

If I am not being deported to Canada, Norway or Iceland...I ain't a goin'...as a matter of fact...maybe I'll move....to CALIFORNIE!!!! HA!!!! Take that....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I ain't no commie.......that's for @Revoltingest...he's an un-merican commie...he doesn't decorate for Christmas and he pushes FESTIVUS on everyone....that ain't MERICAN!!!!

If I am not being deported to Canada, Norway or Iceland...I ain't a goin'...as a matter of fact...maybe I'll move....to CALIFORNIE!!!! HA!!!! Take that....
Your image is on our flag.