• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
winning with icepack time...and I am going to see if I can manage a nap, I'm tired

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
iu

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Normally it would be no problem....Godzilla is a big sissy....but my knee hurts.... a lot.... so I will have to deal with him later.....whimper whimper cry whine
We should tell Godzilla that he's needed in Washington DC. Let him have some fun there for now.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I am winningly reminded of George Carlin, the Wise Teacher (or, at least to me, as I learned of him in my later teens, shortly after my turn from Christianity (and probably the closest thing I had to a "positive male role model.") who in the Book of It's Bad for Ya, teaches us we have no rights, we have a list of privileges. And though the context is different of what he spoke, the general language holds that rights can be taken, and if they can be taken away they aren't rights. They are privileges.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It is my privilege and honor to accept this win. I'd like to thank the Academy and all the little people who helped make this possible.