• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
tie you say
yellow_tie_Homer_Simpson_The_Simpsons-1443779.jpg!d

not possible here
44-444158_lisa-simpson-sketch-lisa-simpson-loser-sticker.png

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I noted that the crab people will be back in November, just in time to skew the election. I know the losers will blame them

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I win by knowing the future. And I win mega biggly by sharing it with you

99118312_916700095436105_4221288261613518848_n.jpg

Wait, so the underground crab people are coming to eat humans in June? But then, if the apes with guns on horseback come in July, will there be any humans left for them to go after? Will they end up fighting the underground crab people instead, or will they end up joining forces against Godzilla in August and against the zombies in September? Will Godzilla join with the zombies or My Little Pony?

The rest of us can just hide while these colossal forces battle it out with each other.

Actually, our only real hope is to turn over control of all society to a super powerful computer, called the Colossus-Skynet-Whopper, Model M5. This unit must survive.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Wait, so the underground crab people are coming to eat humans in June? But then, if the apes with guns on horseback come in July, will there be any humans left for them to go after? Will they end up fighting the underground crab people instead, or will they end up joining forces against Godzilla in August and against the zombies in September? Will Godzilla join with the zombies or My Little Pony?

The rest of us can just hide while these colossal forces battle it out with each other.

Actually, our only real hope is to turn over control of all society to a super powerful computer, called the Colossus-Skynet-Whopper, Model M5. This unit must survive.
The prophecy did not assert that they'd eat all humans. After all with 7+ billion, enough will survive the month for the following months dining.