• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That certainly ain't winning...why would anyone eat chicken Gumby soup.....I mean first you cast aspersions on poor Gumby,,,,then make him into soup...and what about Pokey...did you ever consider Pokey's feelings in this matter

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have a mango mixed in with my breakfast fruit mixture along with blueberries, raspberries, apricots and peaches. Wash, chop what needs to be chopped etc into a large bowl. Nuke for 12+ minutes and eat for breakfast every day until it runs out.

It's a multi-day win.

Wu Wei

I had blueberries with oatmeal and honey for breakfast...the breakfast of CHAMPIONS...if you're a bear

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I have a mango mixed in with my breakfast fruit mixture along with blueberries, raspberries, apricots and peaches. Wash, chop what needs to be chopped etc into a large bowl. Nuke for 12+ minutes and eat for breakfast every day until it runs out.

It's a multi-day win.
12+ minutes?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I want the berries to somewhat liquefy and the stone fruit to soften up. Depending on how much I put in the bowl including how much of what, 12 minutes is basically the minimum. During the winter with apples, I up the time to 14 minutes or so.
Not sure that putting in a blender and hitting frappe for a moment or two wouldn't work just as well...

Wu Wei

I want the berries to somewhat liquefy and the stone fruit to soften up. Depending on how much I put in the bowl including how much of what, 12 minutes is basically the minimum. During the winter with apples, I up the time to 14 minutes or so.

I made overnight oats
Cup of oatmeal
Cup of almond milk
1/4 cup blueberries
Put in a jar
Stuff in the fridge
Take out in the morning
Put in bowl
Put in microwave
Heat for 2 minutes
Take out of microwave
Put on table
Get a spoon
Eat

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I made overnight oats
Cup of oatmeal
Cup of almond milk
1/4 cup blueberries
Put in a jar
Stuff in the fridge
Take out in the morning
Put in bowl
Put in microwave
Heat for 2 minutes
Take out of microwave
Put on table
Get a spoon
Eat
I used to do it but prefer the consistency of the oat bran when not left in the fridge overnight.

Also, almond milk and my intestinal tract don't get along.

Wu Wei

Say no to fruit and stop calling porridge oatmeal.

I like some fruit in my oatmeal..as a matter of fact I'm going to make more tonight.....you know...oatmeal...with fruit....blueberries actually...then add some honey before I eat it...you know before I eat the oatmeal.....with fruit