• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm getting a new hot water heater......and I know you're all jealous....so I win

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
wow, no reason to be bitter about me getting a NEW hot water heater while you still have your old rusty one......I did not realize you would be THAT jealous
Mine doesn't rust.
The kind that do rust are sold to bears & other unsuspecting bumpkins.

Wu Wei

Mine doesn't rust.
The kind that do rust are sold to bears & other unsuspecting bumpkins.

WOW!!!! You are INCREDIBLY bitter and jealous.....don't worry....you can get a new one too..... you really should give up on your self-destructive hot water heater envy

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
WOW!!!! You are INCREDIBLY bitter and jealous.....don't worry....you can get a new one too..... you really should give up on your self-destructive hot water heater envy
My water heater scoffs at your dissing it.
It's also bear-proof.

Wu Wei

Twilight was a stupid dang vampire movie that started the whole vampire movie craze that unlike the idiotic Zombie craze that will not go away, had the decency to fade and go away.