• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Here...let me give you a helpful nudge....
penguinpushav_zpse75ea524.gif~c200

Indeed. Though, after reminding myself about the structure of this site I am not entirely sure where to post anymore. I do not see a 'undecided/possibly-changing' DIR, but I do not want to invade others' DIR's.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I forgot I joined this forum. I searched for 'religious forums' out of boredom and it automatically logged me in. Weird day.
If you selected 'Keep me logged in' then sometimes you can be automatically logged in. I don't know how it works, except that your browser keeps an encrypted bit of information to identify itself. Technically its your browser, not you, that logs in.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks for commenting on the term 'Aka'. Your abuse of double quotes is inspiring, but it doesn't make you the winner.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
When God made abuse it was so I could use 'Aka' wherever I want, so find another thread to gaddle biestlicks in.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Just what did you do to that poor Ursus americanus you weird and vile person

Ahh never mind, I don't really care...to bored to care... and with that I still win