• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Happy-Bunny-Hi-Loser-Posters-1.jpg

Lets see if this helps define what you are at this moment
loser /ˈlo͞ozər/ (noun) - a person or thing that loses or has lost something, especially a game or contest.

be2n7wu4u7ie5i7nopim.png

loser.jpg

keep-calm-youre-a-loser-anyway.png

polo-loser-2-codigo-fun-20510546299_3_2009922_11_19_44.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Yes, but did you consider I was not the intended audience since I posted them..... Scotsmen are such plebian illiterates

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You look so relaxed....aren't there ringbearers to protect from the Nazgul or Orcs?
Why would I want to do something foolish like that? You might think that my pleasant and accommodating demeanor is only who I am. But look beneath the surface a bit and someone else lurks - someone who's read the manual and is all set. Here's two examples from that document entitled:

The Top 100 Things I'd Do
If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord

One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.
If I ever talk to the hero on the phone, I will not taunt him. Instead I will say this his dogged perseverance has given me new insight on the futility of my evil ways and that if he leaves me alone for a few months of quiet contemplation I will likely return to the path of righteousness. (Heroes are incredibly gullible in this regard.)

But if more were needed, you can tell why I'm so relaxed by reading this: Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access.
Peter's Evil Overlord List

Last edited: