• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Penguins cheer my win.
I have proof!
8.+An+emperor+penguin+chick+calling+for+its+parents.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You should be banned from winning for these old and incredibly corny jokes.....

352978be47f69576a793e5453144745b.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
By the way, that's a perfect thing for a dog to do to test a date. If the date responds appropriately - telling the dog "poor baby - I hope you're feeling better", then one knows that the date is a good person.

Adding on to my win - one of the ways my now wife judged me when we were dating was by how I treated the dog she was attached to at the time (the dog roamed the neighborhood and she fed him biscuits etc. I won big when I stocked up on biscuits.)

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
By the way, that's a perfect thing for a dog to do to test a date. If the date responds appropriately - telling the dog "poor baby - I hope you're feeling better", then one knows that the date is a good person.

Adding on to my win - one of the ways my now wife judged me when we were dating was by how I treated the dog she was attached to at the time (the dog roamed the neighborhood and she fed him biscuits etc. I won big when I stocked up on biscuits.)
That post belongs in the "What Women Want" thread...not here!
But this is a winner....
puking_brian.gif