• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hah! You just edited your post to make a correction to suit me! Is this out of deep respect for me, or are you coming on to me?

No, I actually edited it before you posted because I saw the glaring mistake..... you just happened to hit post before I posted my correction.... believe me there is no respect involved and you are just trying to change the subject and avoid facing your deep seated jealousy of my dating success with your females

bear_woman_med.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No, I actually edited it before you posted because I saw the glaring mistake..... you just happened to hit post before I posted my correction.... believe me there is no respect involved and you are just trying to change the subject and avoid facing your deep seated jealousy of my dating success with your females
bear_woman_med.jpg

Thou doth protest too much.
But I'm not available.
Better luck elsewhere.

Wu Wei

Do we really need to go here again...in another thread...... I have told you time and time again I don't swing that way fella........ besides...where in your sick fantasy world does any of that come across as protest.... but your and your incessant homoerotic fantasies grow tiresome so......

Now for something completely different

In this picture...whose last supper might it be

talking-bear-jesus-last_supper2-smalljpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Bears cannot compete with dogs - walk down the street and you'll see how women react to cute dogs. I don't even have to post a picture - you of course know what I mean,.

Wu Wei

Well that depends on the competition now doesn't it....

walk down the street and you'll see how people react to an adult grizzly. I don't even have to post a picture - you of course know what I mean,.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh, why don't you two start a thread about it? I promise not to talk about how girls react to bricks as they walk down the street.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Revoltingest just admitted in another thread that he does not use emoticons/emoji. Well, all I have to say to him is

:po_O:dizzy::sunglasses::tongueclosed::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::pizza::squaredsos::nosmoking::!?::backwarrow::brokenheart::crescentmoon::thumbsdown::headphones::gun::gun::jokercard::moneybag::pill::speechballoon::syringe:
and especially
:toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet: