• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
funny-picture-spelling-is-hard-555x428.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling
by Mark Twain

For example, in Year 1 that useless letter "c" would be dropped to be replased either by "k" or "s", and likewise "x" would no longer be part of the alphabet. The only kase in which "c" would be retained would be the "ch" formation, which will be dealt with later. Year 2 might reform "w" spelling, so that "which" and "one" would take the same konsonant, wile Year 3 might well abolish "y" replasing it with "i" and Iear 4 might fiks the "g/j" anomali wonse and for all. Jenerally, then, the improvement would kontinue iear bai iear with Iear 5 doing awai with useless double konsonants, and Iears 6-12 or so modifaiing vowlz and the rimeining voist and unvoist konsonants. Bai Iear 15 or sou, it wud fainali bi posibl tu meik ius ov thi ridandant letez "c", "y" and "x" -- bai now jast a memori in the maindz ov ould doderez -- tu riplais "ch", "sh", and "th" rispektivli. Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling
by Mark Twain

For example, in Year 1 that useless letter "c" would be dropped to be replased either by "k" or "s", and likewise "x" would no longer be part of the alphabet. The only kase in which "c" would be retained would be the "ch" formation, which will be dealt with later. Year 2 might reform "w" spelling, so that "which" and "one" would take the same konsonant, wile Year 3 might well abolish "y" replasing it with "i" and Iear 4 might fiks the "g/j" anomali wonse and for all. Jenerally, then, the improvement would kontinue iear bai iear with Iear 5 doing awai with useless double konsonants, and Iears 6-12 or so modifaiing vowlz and the rimeining voist and unvoist konsonants. Bai Iear 15 or sou, it wud fainali bi posibl tu meik ius ov thi ridandant letez "c", "y" and "x" -- bai now jast a memori in the maindz ov ould doderez -- tu riplais "ch", "sh", and "th" rispektivli. Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
That is a favorite of mine. For bringing it up here, you truly earned your albeit short lived win.

Wu Wei

the conspiracy is to get us all to enjoy bacon....AND IT WON'T HAPPEN!!!!!!

Now turkey....that is different....it made a nice appetizer at this party

article-1174259-04B0348F000005DC-635_634x456.jpg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I have some problems with that picture. Why doesn't anyone notice that the little girl has been replaced by a bear? Notice also that they are all drinking wine. Where is the Coca Cola? Why is that man dressed like a lumberjack? There is a moose on the lampshade. I kid you not. Look, there right on the lampshade is a moose. The man wearing the blue sweater seems to have wine in his left ear. How did that get there? Or is it cranberry sauce?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
the conspiracy is to get us all to enjoy bacon....AND IT WON'T HAPPEN!!!!!!

Now turkey....that is different....it made a nice appetizer at this party

article-1174259-04B0348F000005DC-635_634x456.jpg

After the bear killed & ate his dinner companions, this was all that was left....
puppy-room-destruction.jpg

Wu Wei

I have some problems with that picture. Why doesn't anyone notice that the little girl has been replaced by a bear? Notice also that they are all drinking wine. Where is the Coca Cola? Why is that man dressed like a lumberjack? There is a moose on the lampshade. I kid you not. Look, there right on the lampshade is a moose. The man wearing the blue sweater seems to have wine in his left ear. How did that get there? Or is it cranberry sauce?

Why doesn't anyone notice that the little girl has been replaced by a bear? well you already answered that question....wine

After the bear killed & ate his dinner companions, this was all that was left....
puppy-room-destruction.jpg

I like puppies..... they're cute...and not all that tasty so....I like puppies

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Why doesn't anyone notice that the little girl has been replaced by a bear? well you already answered that question....wine

I like puppies..... they're cute...and not all that tasty so....I like puppies
Big talk from someone who runs from puppies

DogBearFI.jpg

Wu Wei

That's not running from... its running with...not the whistle... I was trying to get them interested in soccer....there were 3 more puppies out of the camera shot..... like I said.... I like puppies..now back to something vastly more interesting....my feet....did you know my front foot and back foot do not look the same...see

article-0-0BF4EDD000000578-173_634x366.jpg