• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
rokon-trailbreaker.jpg
I recognize the Rokon.....I've always wanted one!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I recognize the Rokon.....I've always wanted one!

So have I, but I thought they stopped making them.... I just found out I'm wrong...but sadly I no longer work on the tree farm in the mountains of Pennsylvania so I cannot justify the cost of buying....

Rokon 2-Wheel Drive Motorcycles

We use to drive Kawasakis; Grizzly, Kodiak and a Mule to get around but the Rokon would have been awesome...but likely made it harder to carry a chain saw

and now

Trailbrk1.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So have I, but I thought they stopped making them.... I just found out I'm wrong...but sadly I no longer work on the tree farm in the mountains of Pennsylvania so I cannot justify the cost of buying....

Rokon 2-Wheel Drive Motorcycles

We use to drive Kawasakis; Grizzly, Kodiak and a Mule to get around but the Rokon would have been awesome...but likely made it harder to carry a chain saw

and now

Trailbrk1.jpg
You need....

or.....

ROKONBobTrailer.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I did not see any of these but it illustrates what can happen when decoration is no longer applied to a truck that is used for business but for its own sake

dekotora%20%2812%29%5B2%5D.jpg