• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
As I learned a long time ago, there's a very good reason it was called "dope".

img-thing

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, that looks a bit like him, too, somehow. Maybe the face needs a little work.
Hear my wishful thinking: I wish for your sake that had been the last post.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well this is strange....
Ah, a reference to The Doors, no doubt:

When you're strange
Faces come out of the rain
When you're strange
No one remembers your name
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Ah, a reference to The Doors, no doubt:

When you're strange
Faces come out of the rain
When you're strange
No one remembers your name
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange

no no no...it was a reference to the song by cream with Eric Clapton

Strange brew, kill what's inside of you
Strange brew, strange brew
Strange brew, strange brew
Strange brew, kill what's inside of you

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Don't ask me why because it came from the depths of my reptilian brain, but that strange brew comment reminded me of an acting exercise. If you can say this properly and people understand it entirely, you are an actor:

Esau Wood sawed wood. Esau Wood would saw wood. All the wood Esau Wood saw, Esau Wood would saw. In other words, all the wood Esau saw to saw, Esau sought to saw. Oh, the wood Wood would saw! And, oh the wood-saw with which Wood would saw wood! But one day, Wood's wood-saw would saw no wood, and thus the wood Wood sawed was not the wood Wood would saw if Wood's wood-saw would saw wood. Now, Wood would saw wood with a wood-saw that would saw wood, so Esau sought a saw that would saw wood. One day, Esau saw a saw saw wood as no other wood-saw Wood saw would saw wood. In fact, of all the wood-saws Wood ever saw saw wood, Wood never saw a wood-saw that would saw wood as the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood would saw wood, and I never saw a wood-saw that would saw as the wood-saw Wood saw would saw until I saw Esau Wood saw wood with the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood. Now Wood saws wood with the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
OK now I'm thinking about the Door's song...... but this line

People are strange when you're a stranger