• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Yeah, it's kind of weird watching movies with actors who have turned out to be criminals. Like O.J. Simpson in The Towering Inferno or the Police Squad movies.

Kevin Spacey has been quite a few movies I've seen. He was in an scathing expose on capitalism called Glengarry Glen Ross.
Wagner was a great primer for all that.
But the funny thing, Wagner's music is everywhere and very well known. He was a terrible person and anti-semite. To my best knowledge he's remained off the Cancel Culture radar.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But the funny thing, Wagner's music is everywhere and very well known. He was a terrible person and anti-semite. To my best knowledge he's remained off the Cancel Culture radar.
You wait.
I wouldn't be surprised if some day Apocalypse Now is
re-scored to ditch Wagner. Digital actors will reach the
point where OJ could be replaced in The Naked Gun.
We already can't watch Amos & Andy or Betty Boop
on broadcast TV

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

My favorite Wagner tune was "Kill the Wabbit."

Shadow Wolf

You wait.
on broadcast TV
Nah. I'm barely old enough to know who OJ is, and the CC crowd is generally younger than I am.
And you still watch broadcast TV? That thing with a bombardment of commercials that makes you watch a show when it tells you to and if you miss it you miss it and things get out of order and make a show like XFiles way harder to follow?
Loser.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nah. I'm barely old enough to know who OJ is, and the CC crowd is generally younger than I am.
And you still watch broadcast TV? That thing with a bombardment of commercials that makes you watch a show when it tells you to and if you miss it you miss it and things get out of order and make a show like XFiles way harder to follow?
Loser.
Still many good shows on broadcast TV.
Of course, these days "broadcast" is more basic cable.

Shadow Wolf

My favorite Wagner tune was "Kill the Wabbit."
I like Wagner, but I don't think I've ever listened to anything of his in it's full entirety in one setting.
I'm surprised there wasn't a mutiny against Hitler due to him making people around him attend Wagner operas. But it's probably good they had that destruction to reduce the amount of time they could plan destruction and death by at least half a decade.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You wait.
on broadcast TV

With the technology to put digital actors in, I'd like to see the Three Stooges digitally inserted in Apocalypse Now.

Shadow Wolf

According to the manufacturer, the web site I bought my cold air intake from is a major loser because it's not legal in California.
Part number SP2104
2008-2015 Scion xD 1.8L 4 cyl.
Not CARB approved