• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
No sheep (ovis aries) are known to post here though.
You whippersnapper. One of the first animal posters was a crossdressing sheep. And he didn't just say he was a sheep, he posted bleats and bahhs and made his posts sound sheeply.
We may have locked a sheep poster in the basement's basement.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
No matta whut. I win.

dd7ao1f-8feb1adb-43c6-4f10-9daf-e18249c2375d.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You're awesome and awesome for putting up with some of us. Sometimes I think you'd make greater progress talking more 'to' people rather than 'at' them (like the ideas for threads to 'gotcha' the Republicans - I think by now @Revoltingest and I know how those threads go.)

But yeah, you're a winner. And so am I.
If you were a winner you'd go work on my car for me.
I really don't want to. But I've got a lot to do with it, and the things keep piling up.
Today it's just shifting things around and getting my bumper securely reattached.
And I say "just," but that impies, to great depths, things are going to be harder than "just."
But I told you just, so don't mind any of that and just get out there and do it if you want to win.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Winning because I've cooled from a rather messy thread (not this one) that I'm blocking out of my memory.

By the way, I don't know how to work on cars :) , just PCs.