• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Kliban-Gun-Ducks.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I volunteer in some homeless shelters. I decided once to fix a grilled cheese sandwich. The cheese would not melt, it would not burn. I was thinking to myself what the heck is this and does it metabolize?
Wow!

You didn't find it being stored in a cardboard container with large holes in it and suspended from the ceiling did you?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Over the last year, I have eaten nearly 30 different varieties of cheese as a protein source as part of a change in my diet. My favorite from all of that has been Limburger. Boy that is some good stuff.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Wow!

You didn't find it being stored in a cardboard container with large holes in it and suspended from the ceiling did you?
No. It had USDI on the box. Which is hilarious and frightening at once. It came in the plastic little slices.

The only thing I could find was Under Secretary of the Department of Intelligence, at the time. An experiment? :confused:o_O

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
No. It had USDI on the box. Which is hilarious and frightening at once. It came in the plastic little slices.

The only thing I could find was Under Secretary of the Department of Intelligence, at the time. An experiment? :confused:o_O
I have had the USDA version and found it to be very good.

I often find it ironic for a government agency to include intelligence in its name.

It could be part of that whole Cheese-Gate cover up.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't even know if it was that. lol

The crap homeless people have to endure.:(
That part is sad.

On a better note, I have helped out with the area food pantry here and what we packaged was pretty good quality food. At least it was the same as was available on the grocers shelf. I will leave it to others to debate if that ranks as quality.