• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Just about anything can be grilled.
But grilling chicken and dumplings, even that is too die hard for me.
I could be wrong, but I bet someone has tried it and even perfected their own method.

Grilling has practically become a religion in some places.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
165a8bef8ff1723779c9917ebbe16f5a.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I was thinking of some garden-grooming, haggis-smashing, engineer type, but I should never have doubted the breadth your experience and knowledge. What was that like?

Like haggis... Used to have it occasionally with breakfast. And you definitely won't be wanting boiled haggis for breakfast

And a little secret, i don't think our Scottish gardening engineer friend really likes haggis. Me thinks its all Scottish bravado

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Like haggis... Used to have it occasionally with breakfast. And you definitely won't be wanting boiled haggis for breakfast

And a little secret, i don't think our Scottish gardening engineer friend really likes haggis. Me thinks its all Scottish bravado
Good to know. Skip boiled haggis.

I think so too. But I am firmly convinced of his love of bacon and fully understand that.

If you look in a mirror and say bacon three times, his image will appear behind you in the reflection. At least that is the myth of the Bacon Man.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If you look in a mirror and say bacon three times, his image will appear behind you in the reflection. At least that is the myth of the Bacon Man.
So, in front of a mirror say "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Mary, Mary, Mary, Biggie Smalls, Biggie Smalls, Biggie Smalls, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon" if you want to have a really good time.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Only place I am winning is here....yesterday and today....are awful and one bit of advice I can give you NEVER buy anything from Dreamline shower doors and NEVER buy anything THROUGH Amazon.....i was just yelling at a amazon customer service person by the way....been dealing with this thing for 2 weeks...I cancelled THREE times by the way that showed up at my door anyway and now UPS wants to charge me $300 dollars more than the ting is worth to ship it back, dreamline wants to now why i signed for it, and I didn't, and amazon wants me to deal with dreamline and dreamline wants me to deal with amazon.....

Amazon appears to have recreated the classic finger pointing exercise.

two-ppl-pointing-fingers-at-each-other1.jpg

businessman-with-fingers-pointing-at-him-vector-17609393.jpg