• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Actually, I'd bring red bean buns....

6343624409_e8f775f014.jpg

This is the first year I have heard of Pie day and every time I ask someone about it they look at me with shock and dismay

Wu Wei

I have 4,902 posts in one thread...... I did not know that...and the fact that you do tells me you have way to much time on your hands ..... and I just might have a stalker on my hands........

Wu Wei

Well I win because I use to own.. and ride one of these

sx125_Olympia.jpg

OK, I pushed it more than I rode it because it broke down so much...but I still win

Wu Wei

I win because I have had a bad morning and I am in a foul and vile mood..... the culmination of that morning was spilling boiling hot water on myself...so I BETTER WIN!!!! Or there WILL be consequences....

angry_bear.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Out of respect for your bad mood and problems this morning, I let your reign as a winner go on for an extended period of time. The countdown timer has now expired.

4consideration

Premium Member
Out of respect for your bad mood and problems this morning, I let your reign as a winner go on for an extended period of time. The countdown timer has now expired.
I would like to congratulate you on your generosity in letting him win so long.

Unfortunately, I'm not feeling so generous.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I know some can have unbearable situations from time to time, but in your case, lackofconsideration is my motto right now.