• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You'd gorge yourself silly on it if you had the opportunity.

WT0hJgA.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Winning because I lost an additional 5 pounds this last two weeks, so thought I should eat more, so I did, and I unfortunately gained 4 of the 5 back.
You try living here.
My mom is oppositional, antagonistic, and downright ****ty towards my efforts to eat better. The stuff she gets and calls food is such junk everyone who moves in gains weight.
But she thinks all bread (including refined white cake bread) is whole grain, and thinks beef and chicken are the same when it comes to fat type and content.
And add in her abysmal cooking skills that does things like not sifting flour and leaving the oven door open when she takes a dish out to check it and serving many undercooked meals she doesn't deserve to be called a loser because she's so far beneath that.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
You try living here.
My mom is oppositional, antagonistic, and downright ****ty towards my efforts to eat better. The stuff she gets and calls food is such junk everyone who moves in gains weight.
But she thinks all bread (including refined white cake bread) is whole grain, and thinks beef and chicken are the same when it comes to fat type and content.
And add in her abysmal cooking skills that does things like not sifting flour and leaving the oven door open when she takes a dish out to check it and serving many undercooked meals she doesn't deserve to be called a loser because she's so far beneath that.

I sympathize. I had to drop weight like crazy there for awhile on purpose because my normal doctor was getting mad at me about reaching the obese or morbidly obese chart and not doing more, and also because weird things were happening to my body when I was trying to take hormones while being 5"10ish and very well beyond the 300 pound mark.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
At the local train station they are feeding a small cat and an orphaned sea-gull chick. They were sitting together after a snack yesterday. I thought of taking a nice photo, but I couldn't be arsed.

Last edited: