• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
That's one of the best standup specials ever, and having been knocked out at a Slayer concert and seen some very rough and bloody pits everytime I've seen them I was laughing hysterically at that part.
Must be the difference in venue.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
You can always tell a popular band that has been around for a long time.

Their fans show up to the concert with the grandkids.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Must be the difference in venue.
From what I've heard and shared Indiana concerts can get insane. Like that year at Family Values when the sod was ripped up and in the air; trash, clothes, bottles, shoes amd sod flying everywhere; thick cloud of dust in the lawn and people fighting and moshing everywhere; security evacuated and a riot was called in and on standby if we didn't calm down; Corey Tailor interrupting many songs many times because he's laughing so hard at the scene before him.
Some huge chunks of lawn were still missing at Xfest the following week, an extra layer of mesh was added to rhe sod, and Corey Tailor referenced the sod fest the next time Stone Sour was in Indiana after that (but it was indoor so no sod and not as much ammo for chaos).:D
Those who were there have a bit of a celebrity status there.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You can always tell a popular band that has been around for a long time.

Their fans show up to the concert with the grandkids.
And their kids.
My first concert was Steve Miller. We've seen Styx (a few times), REO, Kansas, Peter Framptom, Journey ( a few times), Aerosmith, Kiss, Bob Seger (twice), Black Sabbath, Heart a few times and Kansas others.
Cheap Trick was disappointing. They just played. Joan Jett is awesome though.
But my mom has seen Journey with one of her younger grandsons. Amd with his mom Doobie Brothers and Santana.
My brother, his son, his daughter with his second long term relationship, and I saw Godsmack together.
Amd those two saw a bunch together, but more of the stuff my brother grew up with.