• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Almost 360 liters of cargo space on the most recent model. You can get beer in there.

A guy down the street from me has 3 Corvettes in his garage, 1 is a Z1, possibly 2. They are all newer. Nice cars, ungodly expensive, and highly impractical.... However a couple streets over a guy has one I wouldn't mind having, a 1964 Corvette convertible, although I would prefer the hard top. Butidf he tops buy and gives it to me...I won't complain

Wu Wei

Almost 360 liters of cargo space on the most recent model. You can get beer in there.

A guy down the street from me has 3 Corvettes in his garage, 1 is a Z1, possibly 2. They are all newer. Nice cars, ungodly expensive, and highly impractical.... However a couple streets over a guy has one I wouldn't mind having, a 1964 Corvette convertible, although I would prefer the hard top. Butidf he tops buy and gives it to me...I won't complain

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
They really are impractical, but my favorites have always been the 1963-1967 model years.

Wu Wei

You think it's an elephant?
We're talking cars.
Bears know nothing of those.

Well..I don't know much about elephants, I was never an elephant technician. BUt I was an auto mechanic....

and nobody would need to fit an elephant in the trunk of any car

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Okay.

I used a lower-case L and not an I, anyway.
I have an interest in the local biogeography of scarabs, so I collect them when I am out. A few years ago, I was on a day trip and decided to collect along the way. I found an ideal location, but there was a house right across from it and what looked to be a boy of about 11. I was like "No way a middle-aged white guy in a van is going to stop anywhere near here without it looking bad". So I passed on it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well..I don't know much about elephants, I was never an elephant technician. BUt I was an auto mechanic....

and nobody would need to fit an elephant in the trunk of any car
So a Corvette has room for a small number of small things.
No wonder they're not seen in Costco parking lots.

BTW, I've seen what you call being a "mechanic".
R.a023ce9399b92675878233af5eea6226