• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
R.ac712d42c55d6282dee41992be6292df

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm now baffled as to why Australia Post sent my package from Sydney then to Sydney West then to Edgeworth (which is about 40 minutes from my place) then back to Sydney.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
"Tis better to rule in Revoltistan than to serve in RF." is the statement very very few would agree with.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm now baffled as to why Australia Post sent my package from Sydney then to Sydney West then to Edgeworth (which is about 40 minutes from my place) then back to Sydney.

You should worry, a couple of years ago i sent a package from France to England, just 22 miles at its nearest although the package needed to go about 800 miles. It arrived 3 months after posting having been from France to Egypt, to Tunisia, then Germany, before coming back to France and then to England.

And brexit has made the post worse

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
You should worry, a couple of years ago i sent a package from France to England, just 22 miles at its nearest although the package needed to go about 800 miles. It arrived 3 months after posting having been from France to Egypt, to Tunisia, then Germany, before coming back to France and then to England.

And brexit has made the post worse

You win

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And we know this is true. Just look at stories in the media and tell me that people's bodies have not been snatched, I dare you.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Day god only knows how long of stay at home orders... I'm so bored I might do some house work or go back to binge watching Boston Legal on Disney +