• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Being locked down. It's a weird torture for a massive introvert. I want to go some where else and be alone.

We've been more or less in lockdown for over a year, a lot of house maintenance and decorating happened.

Now the lockdown is gone but restrictions still exist, masks, social distancing, limited numbers in shops etc.

Will we ever be completely free of this disease?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
My state isn't the best to be in right now. Mildly high numbers, or if you go by population and not a more broad state-by-state comparison - very high numbers. And a governor that, though sometimes a very good decision-maker, thinks the solution to any problem regarding the illness is making sure you're in the house, having no fun or personal life, etc.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
And now it's that time. I bid you a winning goodnight

one-of-the-guards-fell-asleep-on-the-windowsill.gif

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
We've been more or less in lockdown for over a year, a lot of house maintenance and decorating happened.

Now the lockdown is gone but restrictions still exist, masks, social distancing, limited numbers in shops etc.

Will we ever be completely free of this disease?

I doubt it. The politicians here are starting to say we have to live with it, get to 70% vaccinations and things will start opening up. At 80% no more restrictions.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Due to the current economic down turn I've decided to start selling nude photos of myself. It will be $5 to get one or $25 not to get one.