• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
winning just before I get the heck out of my recliner and go do some knee exercises

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning with a really superior night's sleep last night - 7:45 actually asleep according my infallible watch. In the old, primitive days I would have counted it as 8 1/2 hours of sleep.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm in a quandary. The dog is staring at me because she wants to go for a walk but it's wet outside and the wife washed her yesterday. If I take her I'll get yelled at for getting her dirty if I don't I'll feel guilty.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm in a quandary. The dog is staring at me because she wants to go for a walk but it's wet outside and the wife washed her yesterday. If I take her I'll get yelled at for getting her dirty if I don't I'll feel guilty.
Who is in charge? The dog or your wife? In our house it's the dog most of the time.

But bonus points if you take the dog out and wash her if she gets muddy afterwards.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Who is in charge? The dog or your wife? In our house it's the dog most of the time.

But bonus points if you take the dog out and wash her if she gets muddy afterwards.

I'm unsure who is in charge but I know it's not me.

I opted for a short walk on the driest route I know of, it seems to have left both the other parties reasonably happy.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
241199086_1428042414246820_553640805470378500_n.jpg