• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
giphy.gif
I wonder how a bass drum like that would really sound.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Wasn't it Teddy Roosevelt that was so struck by the piles of denuded muppets that he created the national parks?

At least something good came out of the rabid and needless slaughter of muppets.
Actually, the national park system was created for the
hunting of muppets. Once caught, privacy was necessary,
hence the remote & sparsely occupied wilderness.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My house is guarded by a host of heavily armed and well paid muppets. As a consequence, bears, groundskeepers and other low life are not seen in the neighborhood in person and alive.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We know what you really do with these muppets.
Only the ones that don't shape up. It keeps them motivated to do their best. I learned that from Crowley's treatment of houseplants

Crowley’s demonic side shows in the particular way he cultivates his plants, however. Like any mortal gardener, Crowley mists them with a “green plastic plant mister” once a week. He also talks to his plants — something he heard about “in the early seventies, on Radio Four” and thought to be “an excellent idea” — although he does not so much talk to his plants as he “put the fear of God into them”; or “more precisely, the fear of Crowley”.

Every once in a while, Crowley picks a plant that is not growing too well and carries it around the flat to the other plants, telling them “‘Say goodbye to your friend. He just couldn’t cut it…'”. He then takes the plant out of the flat, and brings home “a large, empty flower pot” which he “leave somewhere conspicuously around the flat”. Because of this, his plants are “the most luxurious, verdant, and beautiful in London” (241), but “also the most terrified”.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
hobbling out of a store yesterday, near a mall, near a major highway...a Tesla drove by me..... I then had a thought...... if all vehicles on the road are electric..... things are going to be MUCH quieter