• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Is that a Hillary campaign poster?
That won't win.
But this will....
th

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The most apropos thing ever said about all politics and politicians was over 2300 years ago by Plato

"Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber." - Plato

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The most apropos thing ever said about all politics and politicians was over 2300 years ago by Plato

"Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber." - Plato
Bringing politics into this thread mesmerized me with endless possibilities for all sorts of posts, positive and negative. There are many dead and stinking carcasses that might litter this thread as a result. And of course there's the wonderful thornless roses that my candidates will bring to one and all. So instead of that and at least for now, I'll win with:

ManyProblems.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Winning with yer claws in yer naughty nether regions, eh?
You don't see penguins doing the old hairy knuckle pastime.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
nope vampires avoid bears....we bite back... but I once knew polar that had some.....shall we say issues....who thought he was a vampire

3635_2640.jpeg