• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Must've been Revoltistan.
Did you have any of the haggis?
About as far as you can get. My wife and I were invited to speak to the inhabitants. My wife said she would go first and I should "cook something" while she spoke. In the language of the place, that meant "be patient".

Someone who did not know something would tell me "it's in the next row" which meant "ask someone else".

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Yesterday I got to sit around for 3 hours while the dog was at the doctor, today I get to sit around while the wife is at the doctor :expressionless:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yesterday I got to sit around for 3 hours while the dog was at the doctor, today I get to sit around while the wife is at the doctor :expressionless:
That is winning?

e201839017f8013a811d005056a9545d

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
She seems ok, looks a little strange with a shaved belly and sides. Hopefully the other dogs don't laugh at her when I take her for a walk this morning.

Glad about that, one worries more about pets than people (unless it's really serious)

And I don't think dogs bother about funny hair cuts

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Glad about that, one worries more about pets than people (unless it's really serious)

And I don't think dogs bother about funny hair cuts

I worry far more about the dog more than I ever did about my daughter. But on the other hand my daughter was far less trouble and gave me less to worry about.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Sitting around doing nothing for 3 hours can be seen as a win for some peeps

I took some pictures, here's a better one of the ferry than yesterdays pic from my stupid phone. That filled in 5 minutes of my wait and some of the passengers waved which upped the excitement levels.

DSCN2910.JPG

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Not me.
Just look at how productive I am with my time.

Yes, chance would be good. But there are some who who would relish the idea. I for example would love to have the time to sit around doing nothing. But if it does happen that i get a few minutes to myself RF sticks it nose in