• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Endoscopy is top, colonoscopy is bottom. I had an endoscopy.
So far so good, nothing obvious, other that some possible acid damage in the esophagus due to acid reflux. But they biopsied a couple things, waiting on the results

Yes named differently, same bit of kit

Glad there's nothing obvious and i hope the biopsies are clear.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So far so good, nothing obvious, other that some possible acid damage in the esophagus due to acid reflux. But they biopsied a couple things, waiting on the results
I have a hiatal hernia. It does not bother me except rarely when I have the sudden urge to upchuck with the feeling that it's the most normal thing to do. So far, I'm managed to avoid the act. Win.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning with lunch
1) Char siu bao a roast pork Cantonese baozi
2) Youtiao (油条)
3) Corn on the cob
4) Chicken and vegetables wrapped in a tofu skin (sorry, don't know the Chinese name, but it is likely Cantonese

and all for me none for you

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning with tracking down a machine. Nessus security scan identified machine with an issue. nmap showed all ports disabled. Displaying the MAC address table identified the switch that the box is hooked into. We have a database translating switch port to the actual room and switch outlet as the next step. Then I pick up my metaphorical 16 lb (7.25748 kg) sledgehammer, visit the room, track the ethernet cable from the wall to the box and lower the boom. IT detective work can be winning fun.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Winning with tracking down a machine. Nessus security scan identified machine with an issue. nmap showed all ports disabled. Displaying the MAC address table identified the switch that the box is hooked into. We have a database translating switch port to the actual room and switch outlet as the next step. Then I pick up my metaphorical 16 lb (7.25748 kg) sledgehammer, visit the room, track the ethernet cable from the wall to the box and lower the boom. IT detective work can be winning fun.

Eh?

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I saw the results of my cystoscope before you got your Endo. Wednesday must be the bargain day for the medical industry...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
This is the appropriate response.
images

ChristineM

Premium Member
Well, I'm not getting involved in all this colorectal humour but I'll just let you know this is why we brits don't spell it colourectal.

So, no butts about it I'm going to sleep, goodnight all.

Oh, before i go, i heard @John53 had a banana a day because it was told it was good for his colon. He's not realised yet that he's supposed to eat the banana.

Goodnight

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well, I'm not getting involved in all this colorectal humour but I'll just let you know this is why we brits don't spell it colourectal.

So, no butts about it I'm going to sleep, goodnight all.

Oh, before i go, i heard @John53 had a banana a day because it was told it was good for his colon. He's not realised yet that he's supposed to eat the banana.

Goodnight
Worked in a couple hospital..... surprisingly.... an adult male can for a jar of planters peanuts in that think..... oh and he claimed to have accidentally sat on them..... in the nude.....