• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Although they are nasty, violent little things

217f1228cd3b772806a66f86a8cbb9ed.jpg

They ain't bears.....neither is a water bear......

Tartigrade_hero.jpg

also not a bear

These are bears

main-qimg-6fe1f6c188a5641a8946b497d03819e3-lq

Not a Drop Bear, Koala bear, or water bear among them...cause they ain't bears
I really love that he has bottle of Jack Daniels in his belt.

And the yawn is fantastic.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Although they are nasty, violent little things

217f1228cd3b772806a66f86a8cbb9ed.jpg

They ain't bears.....neither is a water bear......

Tartigrade_hero.jpg

also not a bear

These are bears

main-qimg-6fe1f6c188a5641a8946b497d03819e3-lq

Not a Drop Bear, Koala bear, or water bear among them...cause they ain't bears
Tardigrades are very interesting critters, but truly are not bears. But they do bear a resemblance.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
So I plugged in the base station for the security system I bought yesterday to charge the cameras.... 10 minutes later I'm walking past with the dogs water bowl and it starts talking. Scared the crap outta me -.
Probably those water bowls belonged to your neighbor....

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Gigantic Spiders.... poisonous spiders.... giant 6 foot tall hoping rats......and don't forget...Australians
They carry giant knives, since they are the only thing in Australia that doesn't have venom.

They do seem pretty laid back. Hopefully less prone to spring into attack mode.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I caught myself intruding about 30 times when I mounted the camera. The Mrs is already pee'ed off about my phone bleeping and it's only been up 5 minutes
Ah, the wonders of modern technology!

I've been wondering about putting up such a system at our house...I think you've provided the answer...

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I caught myself intruding about 30 times when I mounted the camera. The Mrs is already pee'ed off about my phone bleeping and it's only been up 5 minutes
I have been watching video of doorbell cameras. There are a lot of creepy people wondering up to people's houses at night.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Have you spotted yourself?
I have, but no one seems to a pay attention to a cute little rabbit casually sort of getting closer and closer and closer. At a certain point, something as small as a rabbit drops out of the frame and no one can tell what is going on. It's pretty awesome. Cut power with the tools on my rabbit utility belt. Use a rabbitorang to hurl a rope over the house. Then scale the walls to reach a high window. Then I chew my way in. I could cut my way in, I know. But I'm old school.