• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Accents are partway to being a new language:

1697469788329.png

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares had a nightmare at 6:30. For him, this means coping with it by having a violent fit. It didn't get too out of hand, relatively speaking, but I had to drive him around for 20 minutes at that ungodly hour. And then, even though his meds for these occasions were making him drowsy, every time he'd be about to go back to sleep, he'd start kicking/tapping/rocking so he wouldn't go back to sleep again.

I'm going off five hours of sleep, and I don't know what to do. I'm bored. I'm too tired to concentrate or exert much energy, but sitting here isn't very fun.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Ares had a nightmare at 6:30. For him, this means coping with it by having a violent fit. It didn't get too out of hand, relatively speaking, but I had to drive him around for 20 minutes at that ungodly hour. And then, even though his meds for these occasions were making him drowsy, every time he'd be about to go back to sleep, he'd start kicking/tapping/rocking so he wouldn't go back to sleep again.

I'm going off five hours of sleep, and I don't know what to do. I'm bored. I'm too tired to concentrate or exert much energy, but sitting here isn't very fun.

I live on 5 hours sleep...

If there is no chance of going back to sleep then a strong coffee and time on RF can help... Not much but it can help

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Early morning baby magpie wrangling so it doesn't drown in the pool or get ripped up by a Maltese. Mum and Dad magpie were a tad upset with me. He's now locked safely in my vegie garden area.

DSCN8402.JPG