• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
2nd shot at winter clothes.

I tried to order some a few months ago... the tailor cut it for summer. It wasn't worth balking... but I'm cold. So I ordered more, and will be more careful with notes and measurements this time.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Cold and damp here, too, but I know we need the moisture..

Over the last few weeks we've had enough moisture. The rivers that were mere streamed are now in full flow, close to overflowing, some low lying fields are flooded already. Not something we expect until February.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Over the last few weeks we've had enough moisture. The rivers that were mere streamed are now in full flow, close to overflowing, some low lying fields are flooded already. Not something we expect until February.
We could use a flood here... its been awhile.

Not that floods are great, but it seems to be part of the natural order of things.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
natural order of things

Evolution leading to this is unnatural

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for November 21, 2023

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I look at your image to see your mood since it changes daily or near abouts. I'm not sure what the bug is today - something bugging you presumably.
I've just been going in order of the pictures I have in my file.

Lots of things bug me, but this bug is fine.