• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Winning... hopefully... with warm new clothes.

When I wrote in that if I couldn't have full sleeves on my tops, I'd like to cancel the order, someone else wrote in and said I can have whatever sleeves I wish.

I'm still confused on why one's bust measurement should affect their sleeve length, but what do I know...

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Winning... hopefully... with warm new clothes.

When I wrote in that if I couldn't have full sleeves on my tops, I'd like to cancel the order, someone else wrote in and said I can have whatever sleeves I wish.

I'm still confused on why one's bust measurement should affect their sleeve length, but what do I know...

When are they due to be delivered?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
@Wu Wei likes to talk about mauling. But some dogs do a fine job at it. Of course this illustrates that cars are crap these days but still the lesson is that some dogs will maul given sufficient provocation. The video on that web site shows the action https://abc13.com/video/embed/?pid=14089812

Dogs Cause Up to $350K in Damage at Car Dealership

But the reality was even more bizarre: Surveillance footage showed two dogs literally ripping apart the vehicles, pulling off bumpers and other bodywork with their teeth.
At the center of all these violent maulings, it seems, is a cat—employees believe the dogs’ true target is a clever feline hiding inside the vehicles.

For now, however, the mauling sprees have everyone on edge, with employees trying to ensure they don’t cross paths with the canine culprits.

“Nobody wants to leave their cars anymore. They want to make sure they get straight into the office,” Fakhoury told ABC13. “They’re so scared.”

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
@Wu Wei likes to talk about mauling. But some dogs do a fine job at it. Of course this illustrates that cars are crap these days but still the lesson is that some dogs will maul given sufficient provocation. The video on that web site shows the action https://abc13.com/video/embed/?pid=14089812

But the reality was even more bizarre: Surveillance footage showed two dogs literally ripping apart the vehicles, pulling off bumpers and other bodywork with their teeth.
At the center of all these violent maulings, it seems, is a cat—employees believe the dogs’ true target is a clever feline hiding inside the vehicles.

For now, however, the mauling sprees have everyone on edge, with employees trying to ensure they don’t cross paths with the canine culprits.

“Nobody wants to leave their cars anymore. They want to make sure they get straight into the office,” Fakhoury told ABC13. “They’re so scared.”

Triggered by a cat? Someone will find a way to blame it on the cat.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
It's Me....The Bull Of Bumpers

puppy-1502565_640.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Winning with a difficult morning. Yay mania fits...

Have to have something to show for it.

At least he has a good appointment next week. Making a record of it all for the new physician.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Not bad for novices...... not at the professional bear level just yet

ABC_bear_car_attack_sk_131030_mi_16x9_992.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

But if they keep working t it.... and get a few more dogs....I'm thinking it will take about 10 or more dogs to equal 1 bear in this area.....they will do just fine

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Not bad for novices...... not at the professional bear level just yet

ABC_bear_car_attack_sk_131030_mi_16x9_992.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

But if they keep working t it.... and get a few more dogs....I'm thinking it will take about 10 or more dogs to equal 1 bear in this area.....they will do just fine
Unlike bears which destroy for the emotional satisfaction they get from destruction, dogs destroy for a meaning and purpose.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member

Cocateral damage?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Good morning. I've been busy getting all my stuff done early so I can laze around all day watching racing. And I wasted an hour trying to get a photo of a bug for the rodent and failed.