• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Get a bunch of silly bands, tons of crazy people, alcohol and other party favors and indulge if its your thing, cut lose, jump around the bon fire, laugh at the idiots and shrieks like "wrong hole" coming from the tents, enjoy the antics and party activities (like tasers, fire juggling and breathing and real mud wresing when it rains), go on a quest to find a sober person who will go to town to get more booze amd junk food for you, tell someone having a bad trip to hug a tree, sit with your best friends until the morning comes, sleep, wake up, see a yard covered with sheets and squares of blotter acid, empty booze bootles and full condoms, and people trying to figure out getting out of a parking situation that is less than ideal.
I've really been missing and craving it lately. Especially since at the last big one a few months ago everybody wore Juggalo facepaint.
I vvas vvith LeeAnder's dad from 19-24/5?. He didn't really allovv me to go anyvvhere(vvell, sure, I could go, but the hell I caught simply vvasn't vvorth it).

VVhen I left, one of my covvorkers immediately realized I vvas free to go vvith the rest of the vvork crovvd to the vveekend party flings. My nevv roommate vvas alvvays happy to vvatch LeeAnder so I could go partake in the life I'd missed out on.

It vvas fun, but I think party vveekends tuckered me out after a fevv months lol

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Where is this land in winter I wonder.
You've been outed:

Pet Bunny Who Thinks He is a Kitten Delights Internet: 'Wants to Fit In'

cats-bunny-cuddling.webp