• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Beware the cat who has 9 tails

2109-1_001.jpg
Bad doggy! That goes in the eros room!:tonguewink:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
We hear them calling to rut in autumn, the sound frightens the cats, they run inside.

The one i hit yesterday was quite small. Probably in it's first year. I'm sad
sorry to hear that.

A lady I worked with was driving home one night and there was a buck standing in the road. She stopped and waited, the buck stared at her and then charged the car and hit it. The Buck fell down, sat there for a second or 2, and then got up and strolled away. Dented the heck out of her drivers side door. She was telling me the insurance company questioned her wording..... the car was hit by a deer..... they thought she meant to say, car hit a deer

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
sorry to hear that.

A lady I worked with was driving home one night and there was a buck standing in the road. She stopped and waited, the buck stared at her and then charged the car and hit it. The Buck fell down, sat there for a second or 2, and then got up and strolled away. Dented the heck out of her drivers side door. She was telling me the insurance company questioned her wording..... the car was hit by a deer..... they thought she meant to say, car hit a deer
I had one run into the side of my car as I vvas driving. Loud noise and knocked the mirror off, but she shook it off and vvalked avvay.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
sorry to hear that.

The story
The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
They often look uninjured, but it's
often otherwise. They're just that
manly...far more macho than I am.

I'm pretty sure the one i hit myst have been badly if not fatality injured but by the time i stopped and walked back there was broken bits of car and no deer.

I was really expecting it to be dead or near death at the scene.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think I'd break them and take half. I'd take a vvhole one only if I vvas certain I'd fall asleep othervvise(to fall asleep vvas to get fired immediately).
Wow...you're even more sensitive to
it than I am. I don't drink coffee at all.
And I gave up chocolate covered
espresso beans. (A weak will problem.)

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Wow...you're even more sensitive to
it than I am. I don't drink coffee at all.
And I gave up chocolate covered
espresso beans. (A weak will problem.)
I'm afraid of coffee. I can't tolerate black tea, though that's due to the tannins. I assume coffee vvould not treat me vvell.

I'm an uncivilized svvine, and I take my caffeine in the form of diet soda.