• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So today I got a winning spray of blood. When I said the other day it looked like Mortal Kombat due to the amount of blood that squirted out, which, yes, it was a disproportionate amount of blood due to me having just cut a vein, but no, no, noooo, this looked like Mortal Kombat and left an appearance that looked like the movies when someone bludgeons another or a Medieval warrior who's just done a lot of killing.
I had to bottle it in, but 8n my head it was all Beavis and Butthead. Uhuhuhu...that was cool! Amd because I had to bottle it in when I was walking home from work it too was like Beavis and Butthead, the emd of the episode where they aren't allowed to laugh.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Made modak for my friend Ganesh.
Modok? Must be spelling it wrong.

1706507587165.png

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
A friend of the remover of obstacles and the bringer of good luck. I hope he is that for you.
I may have bargained vvith him...

I'd had a dream last night about clear horizons, and vvoke up thinking about Ganesh. Then I realized its Sankranti Chaturthi(his monthly day of honor).

Ares threvv an hour long fit again today(still vvaiting on meds to level out), and I broke and cried. I told Ganesh if he could keep my kid from having another fit today, I'd make him a plate of modak at the day's conclusion.

He vvins, I vvin.

And if one is the type to think its coincidental... vvell, modak's delicious any vvay you look at it.

(Hindus eat any food offered to a deity; its considered taboo not to.)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I may have bargained vvith him...

I'd had a dream last night about clear horizons, and vvoke up thinking about Ganesh. Then I realized its Sankranti Chaturthi(his monthly day of honor).

Ares threvv an hour long fit again today(still vvaiting on meds to level out), and I broke and cried. I told Ganesh if he could keep my kid from having another fit today, I'd make him a plate of modak at the day's conclusion.

He vvins, I vvin.

And if one is the type to think its coincidental... vvell, modak's delicious any vvay you look at it.

(Hindus eat any food offered to a deity; its considered taboo not to.)

Perhaps there are true coincidences, I don't know, but what I do know is that there are patterns we don't see but that we label coincidence due to how our lower mind conceptualizes.

Namaste - I honor the light within you. That tells me that by eating food offered to a deity you are honoring the truth that the deity is within you.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Perhaps there are true coincidences, I don't know, but what I do know is that there are patterns we don't see but that we label coincidence due to how our lower mind conceptualizes.

Namaste - I honor the light within you. That tells me that by eating food offered to a deity you are honoring the truth that the deity is within you.
I've never been the sort to believe in coincidence myself. ;)

Namaste

:praying: