• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
After a long busy day I like to run a hot bath, sprinkle some petals on top, grab a glass of red and wait for whoever it is house I broke into to get home.

1000_F_41904078_NYkRJVg8b61ulktfi7LTsyizby0QbOgp.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
LeeAnder accidentally vvoke Ares up on the vvay out to school.

The good nevvs is he hasn't gone manic(he started to act like it for a moment, but I think it vvas more old habit than actual mania because he vvas easily talked dovvn). The bad nevvs is I'm up three hours too early. Its cold, and I despise the vvay things look at davvn(it creeps me out).

Creepy vvin, I guess.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm home, but not for long. I have to pick up friend, drop Ares off at math class, take friend to vvork, pick up Ares from math class.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Busy morning???
Its been normal as of late.

Ares earned his math class at about the same time friend got her vvork schedule shifted. Unfortunately, they need to be places at about the same time, and of course, none of these places are near each other. Friend is approximately a 15 minute drive across tovvn. Then I have to drive the 15 minutes back to this neighborhood to drop off Ares, drive the 15 minutes from his school to her job, and then right back to his school again, because math class lasts half an hour.

Then I sit at home for a little more than an hour, drop Ares off for his afternoon session(vvhich lasts an hour), pick him up again.

Then I vvon't have to go anyvvhere until around 8pm, vvhen I have to pick the friend up, take her to get her cat, and take her home again.

At that point, vve come home and Ares's bed routine begins.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Ares earned his math class at about the same time friend got her vvork schedule shifted. Unfortunately, they need to be places at about the same time, and of course, none of these places are near each other. Friend is approximately a 15 minute drive across tovvn. Then I have to drive the 15 minutes back to this neighborhood to drop off Ares, drive the 15 minutes from his school to her job, and then right back to his school again, because math class lasts half an hour.

Then I sit at home for a little more than an hour, drop Ares off for his afternoon session(vvhich lasts an hour), pick him up again.

Then I vvon't have to go anyvvhere until around 8pm, vvhen I have to pick the friend up, take her to get her cat, and take her home again.

Ugh. Not winning.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ugh. Not winning.
Its trying to grab a vvin out of a bunch of not vvinning situations... My car is dead, and I likely vvon't have anything to drive for a long time. Hovvever, my friend lost her license(epilepsy), and has a vvorking car. She can't get herself to vvork. She lends me her vehicle, I take her to vvork(as I'm able; sometimes the times just don't line up).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Is there an official word for the phew of being a mom and friend.