• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Not a frog is the only claim. I went around to where the noise seems to be coming from just as it started to get light and a Kookaburra flew around the corner and scared the crap out of me. I can only hope it ate the frog.
Maybe.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
bear-sleeping.gif

I like your ear ring.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Not a frog is the only claim. I went around to where the noise seems to be coming from just as it started to get light and a Kookaburra flew around the corner and scared the crap out of me. I can only hope it ate the frog.
Never tried that before. I just use fiber.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Cockatoos got my corn while I was walking the dog, ducks crapped all over the driveway last night and throw in the screaming frog it's wildlife 3 me 0 :mad:
I suspect the Kookaburra may be effective on ducks too. It has to be the answer. I base this on the desire to fit the evidence to support the most humorous possible outcome. It's not science and not in any book either. But still, it is the conclusion I want.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know. I don't want a dragon in my yard.

I have enough problems.
I understand. They can be high maintenance. And all those knights tracking up the yard. Not to mention the scraps of those that didn't measure up to the dragon challenge.

Still, I don't know. Could be money to be made in ticket, food and merch sales.