• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The weather does attract a great many winter tourists. I've seen quite a few out-of-state license plates out there. There's the annual gem and mineral show which brings in collectors from all over, but that's finally over. Now, it's Rodeo Week, in which all the leading cowpunchers converge on the city for another great competition.

Someone on the block is having guests from Tennessee(can see the license plates).

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Someone on the block is having guests from Tennessee(can see the license plates).

I got pulled over in Tennessee. They saw I had Arizona plates and assumed I was smuggling for the drug cartels, then pulled me over and searched my vehicle. They didn't find anything. But I kept it cool and they were reasonably polite. Still, it was a royal pain in the butt. Their pretext for pulling me over was that I was "following too close," but it was outside of Memphis at the tail end of rush hour, so traffic was pretty thick and everyone could be perceived as "following too close."

After that, I decided I would never travel through Tennessee again. Sorry, Tennessee.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I got pulled over in Tennessee. They saw I had Arizona plates and assumed I was smuggling for the drug cartels, then pulled me over and searched my vehicle. They didn't find anything. But I kept it cool and they were reasonably polite. Still, it was a royal pain in the butt. Their pretext for pulling me over was that I was "following too close," but it was outside of Memphis at the tail end of rush hour, so traffic was pretty thick and everyone could be perceived as "following too close."

After that, I decided I would never travel through Tennessee again. Sorry, Tennessee.
I remember the drivers in Tennessee vvere nuts....

And there vvas a random city along the highvvay that hand an abundance of broken and rusting ferris vvheels about...

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Good morning. It's 48°F (8.89°C) right now, but it's expected to get up into the 80s later today. We might get some rain next week.
Okay, I am jealous. It is "warm" here too. It is supposed to get up to 52 today. Almost shorts weather. Perhaps I only have to wait a few years for Arizona weather to come up here.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

I've been prejudiced against Texas because JFK was assassinated in that state. How's that for holding a grudge for decades on end.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
In a human body even that is beautiful to a modern artist

I suppose I could be a model for something like this

body.jpg