• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good morning dog biscuit eaters, indignant pervertd and everyone else who frequents this glorious, fun thread from the thread winner.

Forecast is for 5 days of rain and single figures centagrade temperatures. Sounds like staying cozy and warm indoors is the order of the week.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Good morning dog biscuit eaters, indignant pervertd and everyone else who frequents this glorious, fun thread from the thread winner.

Forecast is for 5 days of rain and single figures centagrade temperatures. Sounds like staying cozy and warm indoors is the order of the week.

35c here and we're getting hammered by a massive thunderstorm

ChristineM

Premium Member
Our storm is breaking up into patches of heavy rain, patches of light rain with sunshine in between and gusty winds.

That's a winner.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Full moon tomorrow.

"Stay on the road, keep clear of the moors. Beware the Moon, lads."

cbd4bd_9fdca7b2e18b42a799f93521d8166534~mv2.jpg

ChristineM

Premium Member
"Stay on the road, keep clear of the moors. Beware the Moon, lads."

cbd4bd_9fdca7b2e18b42a799f93521d8166534~mv2.jpg

Nice reminder, thanks.

Many moons ago hubby and i were driving over the Yorkshire/Lancashire moors. Dark night, no moon, we pulled off the road to... Well you know young lovers... A torchlight lit up the car, a knock on the window. A policeman looking in. "Excuse me madam, sir, there is an escaped murder on the moors, we are searching for him can i suggest you get on your way."
We drove away rapidly.
Only the next day did we read the murderer named "Arthur Moon" had been captured.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nice reminder, thanks.

Many moons ago hubby and i were driving over the Yorkshire/Lancashire moors. Dark night, no moon, we pulled off the road to... Well you know young lovers... A torchlight lit up the car, a knock on the window. A policeman looking in. "Excuse me madam, sir, there is an escaped murder on the moors, we are searching for him can i suggest you get on your way."
We drove away rapidly.
Only the next day did we read the murderer named "Arthur Moon" had been captured.

Wow, sounds like a plot for a horror movie. "Escaped murderer on the moors."

In the movie ("American Werewolf in London"), they mention Heathcliff on the moors, giving me flashbacks of having to read that torturous novel in high school. Except my copy had a misprint. Instead of "moors," it said "moops."

ChristineM

Premium Member
Wow, sounds like a plot for a horror movie. "Escaped murderer on the moors."

In the movie ("American Werewolf in London"), they mention Heathcliff on the moors, giving me flashbacks of having to read that torturous novel in high school. Except my copy had a misprint. Instead of "moors," it said "moops."

Heathcliff on the moops, sounds like a new torturous novel.

I really like Emily Brontë's works.

Edit . Thinking about it i should have said 'quite like' ;-)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Winning by going to the dog park shortly. Losing by no doubt having muddy dogs, ours and her sister, afterwards due to the ground being saturated after recent rains.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Winning by going to the dog park shortly. Losing by no doubt having muddy dogs, ours and her sister, afterwards due to the ground being saturated after recent rains.

Our recent rains are still occuring. Rain stop for a few minutes, the cats rush outside, the rains start again, the cats rush inside trailing dirty, muddy footprints behind them and rubbing wet fur around my legs.

I've given up cleaning the floor for a few days ;-)