• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
My mother lived with us, she was in her nineties. She would walk out everytime she had a disagreement with my wife. It turned out, she was using the arguments as an excuse to go to the supermarket and steal candy and eat it there, she was a diabetic and wasn't allowed candy.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
My mother lived with us, she was in her nineties. She would walk out everytime she had a disagreement with my wife. It turned out, she was using the arguments as an excuse to go to the supermarket and steal candy and eat it there, she was a diabetic and wasn't allowed candy.

Naughty

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Im going to sleep now, say goodnight boys and girls.
giphy (x2).gif

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I need to mow before it gets too hot but the dew won't dry. It's a quandary that could become a kerfuffle.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I hope you have not followed her criminal tendencies.