• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
(and other internet places I might use to communicate) all dry up because normal people go out to do fun things on Saturdays. (I think its kind of a reminder how isolated I am.) We've also noticed Ares is generally in a bad mood on Saturdays, but no one really knows why. (I blame Saturn.)

Some of us here are not normal so are here Saturday especially retired abnormal people who do fun things during the week but sadly there are some mostly normal people on RF as well.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I hate when tiny flies nip my ears.

e6a4d45ffca64ba92abd58145f6b268c.jpg

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Some of us here are not normal so are here Saturday especially retired abnormal people who do fun things during the week but sadly there are some mostly normal people on RF as well.
RF is definitely quieter on Saturday.

I remember getting so bored years ago I made a thread about non waste items folks have come across in a toilet.