• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1721337193506.png

Betho_br

If anyone posts after me, they will be struck by the most feared of curses! Here’s what awaits them:
  • Eternal Tardiness: Your clock will become the most unreliable of timepieces, forever running 15 minutes late. Soon, you'll be giving the classic excuse: “I swear the traffic was awful!”
  • The Lie Detector: An expert in uncovering every little white lie you’ve told will shadow you, from “I only had one slice of cake” to “I’m already on my way.”
  • The Rude Ghost: A mischievous spirit will haunt your home, not to scare you, but to constantly remind you of manners, like saying “please” and “thank you.”
  • The Privacy Invader: Every time you try to relax, an invisible reporter will be asking questions about your latest social media post.
  • The Organizer Extraordinaire: Your house will be incessantly reorganized by a spirit who believes you never put things where they belong. Expect high expectations for your kitchen utensils!
  • The Clueless Professional: Your computer will only allow you to use the “Caps Lock” key in all your emails. Hence, your emails will always come across as slightly more urgent than intended!
  • The Empathy Overload: Your friends will develop an uncanny ability to empathize with every minor drama you mention, but only when it means making you feel a little guilty.
  • The Pessimistic Phantom: An invisible pessimist will appear every time you try to be optimistic, making sarcastic and predictable remarks about anything positive you say.
  • The Bias Sneaker: Your shoes will multiply, but always with a minor annoying detail, like slippery soles or slightly incorrect sizes.
  • The Inequality Emblem: You’ll gain an imaginary badge that only you can see, reminding you of how the world still needs more gender equality, and it’s something to fight for with a smile.

:eek::p:yum::tongueout:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If anyone posts after me, they will be struck by the most feared of curses! Here’s what awaits them:
  • Eternal Tardiness: Your clock will become the most unreliable of timepieces, forever running 15 minutes late. Soon, you'll be giving the classic excuse: “I swear the traffic was awful!”
  • The Lie Detector: An expert in uncovering every little white lie you’ve told will shadow you, from “I only had one slice of cake” to “I’m already on my way.”
  • The Rude Ghost: A mischievous spirit will haunt your home, not to scare you, but to constantly remind you of manners, like saying “please” and “thank you.”
  • The Privacy Invader: Every time you try to relax, an invisible reporter will be asking questions about your latest social media post.
  • The Organizer Extraordinaire: Your house will be incessantly reorganized by a spirit who believes you never put things where they belong. Expect high expectations for your kitchen utensils!
  • The Clueless Professional: Your computer will only allow you to use the “Caps Lock” key in all your emails. Hence, your emails will always come across as slightly more urgent than intended!
  • The Empathy Overload: Your friends will develop an uncanny ability to empathize with every minor drama you mention, but only when it means making you feel a little guilty.
  • The Pessimistic Phantom: An invisible pessimist will appear every time you try to be optimistic, making sarcastic and predictable remarks about anything positive you say.
  • The Bias Sneaker: Your shoes will multiply, but always with a minor annoying detail, like slippery soles or slightly incorrect sizes.
  • The Inequality Emblem: You’ll gain an imaginary badge that only you can see, reminding you of how the world still needs more gender equality, and it’s something to fight for with a smile.

Nah

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have never eaten snails. And am ambivalent to Nutella. I have eaten it and would eat it again but feel no urge to buy it. So to be more fair my list is what I have not eaten in the last ten years, I do not have a big "won't eat again" list:

Snails and liver.

On my "won't eat again" list all that I can think of right now is Whale meat.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

OTHER THAN THE CAP LOCK THING, NOTHING NEW HERE