• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Sam had an aunt die. Not one he was close with(they spoke once in the time we've been married), but now his dad wants to talk to him. His dad has been avoiding Sam for several years now.

Here comes the drama train.

Trying to stay out of the way and assure no money is sent(his relatives, in the rare circumstances they decide to talk to him, will often request large sums of money).

Wirey

Fartist
Sam had an aunt die. Not one he was close with(they spoke once in the time we've been married), but now his dad wants to talk to him. His dad has been avoiding Sam for several years now.

Trying to stay out of the way and assure no money is sent(his relatives, in the rare circumstances they decide to talk to him, will often request large sums of money).
I think Sam and I might be related.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Meanwhile, on Days of @JustGeorge 's lives...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I think Sam and I might be related.
You have my condolences.
Meanwhile, on Days of @JustGeorge 's lives...
I hate soap operas...

@Stevicus , give me a train gif! It just rolled in.

Had a big fight because I object to 'reconciling' with the sibling that stole our electric bill money off of our bookshelf, refused to stop begging for more money, attempted to spread rumors about myself and the kids that could have been extremely detrimental(because he was mad we wouldn't give him a two hour ride somewhere), and generally only communicates in hopes of manipulating people.

No, I don't want that man in my house. His being willing to throw kids under a bus(so to speak) because he's not getting his way shows he's a threat. No, no, no.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You have my condolences.

I hate soap operas...

@Stevicus , give me a train gif! It just rolled in.

Had a big fight because I object to 'reconciling' with the sibling that stole our electric bill money off of our bookshelf, refused to stop begging for more money, attempted to spread rumors about myself and the kids that could have been extremely detrimental(because he was mad we wouldn't give him a two hour ride somewhere), and generally only communicates in hopes of manipulating people.

No, I don't want that man in my house. His being willing to throw kids under a bus(so to speak) because he's not getting his way shows he's a threat. No, no, no.

Sounds like you are having a more exciting day than your normal exciting days.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
winning after a winning lunch or leftover XIAOLONGBAO!!!!!!!

steamed soup dumplings

d6096843-b41f-481b-831a-1ad02240fe6a.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm going to win with American-Indian food (not Native Americans but Indian food make to American tastes). That's winning in my flag-waving American eyes.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Sounds like you are having a more exciting day than your normal exciting days.
Yup. Ares has gone nuts a few times, LeeAnder is sick, and Sam is a mess.
Now I'm a big meanie because I won't open my arms to this man and let him ruin our family... I told him if he wants to see him on his own, go for it. But, I don't want him on the property, I don't want the kids around yet another unstable adult, I have no plans of interacting with such a nasty person, and we're not giving him money.

I'm a big jerk. Someone has died , I should be more tender. (A person he talked to once in 13 years, and never mentioned before that occasion, and never mentioned again after.)