• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
............. summer-607334_640.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I believe she met him on the plane

Oh, I see. So, she just had the misfortune of getting a seat next to some jerk. I once sat next to a guy who kept taking his shoes off on a plane. That's one of the things I dread about air travel if I'm by myself. You never know who you might get as a seatmate. When I was in my early 20s, I got assigned a middle seat, between two old ladies from Philadelphia.

It's even worse on a Greyhound bus.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I took a bus once... I remember an Amish teen who unashamedly stared, and I mean stared at me the whole trip.

He didn't seem to speak English. There were older teens with him, and none of them seemed to.

I laid on my seat and tried to go to sleep. I opened my eyes after half an hour and he was leaning over the back of my seat, just watching me sleep.
I have no idea what was going through his mind. I'm sure I was a spectacle to an Amish person, but that was a long time and pretty intense staring.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Oh, I see. So, she just had the misfortune of getting a seat next to some jerk. I once sat next to a guy who kept taking his shoes off on a plane. That's one of the things I dread about air travel if I'm by myself. You never know who you might get as a seatmate. When I was in my early 20s, I got assigned a middle seat, between two old ladies from Philadelphia.

That was impolite, of course.
By the way...once I was so tired, flying back home... I hadn't even worn makeup...and yet a couple of guys (a married couple I presume) sat before me. The guy (the husband) kept touching my legs by stretching his right arm to the backseat (where I was sitting).
If he hadn't been married, I would have asked for his phone number. But the situation was so wrong...the wife (or girlfriend)...

LOL...he was cute btw.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I took a bus once... I remember an Amish teen who unashamedly stared, and I mean stared at me the whole trip.

He didn't seem to speak English. There were older teens with him, and none of them seemed to.

I laid on my seat and tried to go to sleep. I opened my eyes after half an hour and he was leaning over the back of my seat, just watching me sleep.
I have no idea what was going through his mind. I'm sure I was a spectacle to an Amish person, but that was a long time and pretty intense staring.

Bus travel can be kind of strange at times.