• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You missed an essential part of the zeitgeist. It's about how an angel and a demon (the original snake) work together with the anti-christ to save the world from the forces of heaven and hell who are spoiling for the ultimate war with a witchfinder and witch as well.

Is it one of those Christian documentaries?

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
And then there's the issue of how to efficiently
create more witches for the fuel cells.
One of the biggest barriers to that end is theological and many MAGA Republicans seem to hold the belief that witches are the fuel of the Devil. As well as the failure on the technical side to consistently produce a reduced-carbon witch that functions both as a witch and a fuel.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
One of the biggest barriers to that end is theological and many MAGA Republicans seem to hold the belief that witches are the fuel of the Devil. As well as the failure on the technical side to consistently produce a reduced-carbon witch that functions both as a witch and a fuel.
I'll flip you for the witch..

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
The market is filled with witches. Low emission witches. High octane witches. Hydrogen rich witches. All those start ups looking for riches.

It makes your fuel tank rumble and gives your nose a twitch.

What's the consumer to do to make an educated switch? When left with a choice of which witch is which.