• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Yesterday I had to call my wife's phone while sitting on the couch.
I often have to have people call my phone. I sometimes use this, too: CallMyLostPhone.com

It's a problem, though, because its often dead. Ares runs off with all the charging cords. If I manage to find one, Ares and Sam generally take my phone off and put theirs on.

And even if it isn't dead, it won't ring unless its along the north wall of the house(no reception).

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Figures. Given your life bad cell reception is one of a Everest of crap you deal with.
It's an average sized rock on the side of a mountain.

I do know that its the company, and not the phone. The phone itself is quite awesome. You can throw it full speed, and snap it back together, and it still works! That phone has probably been thrown, stomped on, kicked at least 328 times(I'm sure you can guess by who). But it still works! Yeah, I can't read the time without opening it(its a flip phone), but that's a minor inconvenience.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
hitchikers

In a car on the Yorkshire moors doing what young lovers do in cars on the moors. There was knock on the window and a torch lit up the interior of the car. Slightly panicked I wound down the window just a bit, a policeman said "Sorry to disturb you madam, sir, but there is an escaped murderer on the moors, can i suggest you move along". Then he walked away shining his torch into the gorse.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Smart Phone is an oxymoron
With AI being embedded in phones, soon we'll be treated to "I'm afraid I can't let you call 911" and other 2001 Space Odyssey prophecies including "This (phone) is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it. (by installing that app)"

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
It's an average sized rock on the side of a mountain.

I do know that its the company, and not the phone. The phone itself is quite awesome. You can throw it full speed, and snap it back together, and it still works! That phone has probably been thrown, stomped on, kicked at least 328 times(I'm sure you can guess by who). But it still works! Yeah, I can't read the time without opening it(its a flip phone), but that's a minor inconvenience.
My wife had a flip phone. It is new.I want to keep it and her # for going out. It's smaller than my phone. My daughter pays the phone bills and I don't want to stick her for two phones.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
With AI being embedded in phones, soon we'll be treated to "I'm afraid I can't let you call 911" and other 2001 Space Odyssey prophecies including "This (phone) is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it. (by installing that app)"

And thats why none of the children have updated their phone recently.

Hubby and i take turns in taking their old phones. I'm on a Samsung Galaay S7 edge. Marvelous phone, never gets lost or anything like that.