• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
............... dentist-1864918_640.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hello my beautiful people.

I was once walking into a Judas Priest concert and there was a group walking behind me talking about Marilyn Manson. It all came down to that Marilyn Manson made them an individual that stood out from everyone else..... This was toward the end of my biker days..... I turned, looks at them...and said...... "Yet you all look exactly the same".... then turned and walked away.....

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
If you want to impress women with a car, drive a food truck.
Will you tell this to Sam, please?
Only works on Aussie women
Maybe I'm an Aussie at heart.
I was once walking into a Judas Priest concert and there was a group walking behind me talking about Marilyn Manson. It all came down to that Marilyn Manson made them an individual that stood out from everyone else..... This was toward the end of my biker days..... I turned, looks at them...and said...... "Yet you all look exactly the same".... then turned and walked away.....

When I was young and Manson was a bigger deal, I had so many people come up and say "you must like Marilyn Manson, right?" No! No I don't! I can't stand that horrible man and his scratchy voice. Don't ask again!"

That always made me grumpy and mean.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member

When I was young and Manson was a bigger deal, I had so many people come up and say "you must like Marilyn Manson, right?" No! No I don't! I can't stand that horrible man and his scratchy voice. Don't ask again!"

.................artist-1560867_640.jpg

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
I turned, looks at them...and said...... "Yet you all look exactly the same".... then turned and walked away.....

Cool story! It reminds me of a clip from a TV show that I saw where these two English rivetheads showed a man that they were real individuals by showing him their tattoos. The first guy raised up his sleeve and there was the word Individual tattooed on his arm. The second guy raised up his sleeve and displayed the exact same tattoo. Same font, same size, everything.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

So it's not just me, I don't get anything about manson. Radiohead is another one I don't understand, everybody says they are geniuses and I should love their music but I don't like it.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
So it's not just me, I don't get anything about manson.
I don't like the music, I don't like the 'vibe'.
Radiohead is another one I don't understand, everybody says they are geniuses and I should love their music but I don't like it.
I honestly know nothing of theirs other than Creep. I thought they fell into the one hit wonder category.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That was definitely not a winner.

On the phone to brother in law, he decided to tell me all about his last sectioning (put in a mental asylum under section 2 then section 3 of the mental health law) ..(again).

From the police knocking down his door to being beaten by the police to hand cuffed and thrown into the ambulance, to his skin turning black (?) to making the trees move by his mind (?) to being beaten twice by different patients, to being attacked by 5 burley nurses who held him down so a 6th could inject him to...

Nope, not going any further, i was in tears, he asked me what my problem was.

That's probably a win, he wouldn't have cared before he was hospitalised.

Oh and he thinks he remembers me being there some of the time...

I need some RF time to de-stress

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
That was definitely not a winner.

On the phone to brother in law, he decided to tell me all about his last sectioning (put in a mental asylum under section 2 then section 3 of the mental health law) ..(again).

From the police knocking down his door to being beaten by the police to hand cuffed and thrown into the ambulance, to his skin turning black (?) to making the trees move by his mind (?) to being beaten twice by different patients, to being attacked by 5 burley nurses who held him down so a 6th could inject him to...

Nope, not going any further, i was in tears, he asked me what my problem was.

That's probably a win, he wouldn't have cared before he was hospitalised.

Oh and he thinks he remembers me being there some of the time...

I need some RF time to de-stress
That is a lot...

I'm glad he cared. Little victories.

Thanks for being there for him.

You can have my win.