• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I am bored out of my mind.

I was bored last night and bid on an item on ebay thinking someone else would surely bid. That hasn't happened as of yet. At 6pm tonight I might be the proud owner of a Hadrian silver denarius. Boredom is dangerous!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
My youngest just sent me this

i before e except after c....except when your foreign neighbor Keith receives eight counterfeit beige sleighs from feisty caffeinated weightlifters. Weird
I don't think the i before e except after c is actually a rule, it's more of a guidline

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I was bored last night and bid on an item on ebay thinking someone else would surely bid. That hasn't happened as of yet. At 6pm tonight I might be the proud owner of a Hadrian silver denarius. Boredom is dangerous!

Quite nice, what's your bid?

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Denarius's price today is US$0.0000431, with a 24-hour trading volume of $N/A. D is +0.00% in the last 24 hours. D has a circulating supply of 8.8 M D and a max supply of 10 M D.